Engineered Black Walnut flooring is dark, rich and seductively stunning. Walnut has an alluring grain and delicious hues of dark chocolate with swirls of molten mocha and caramel. We produce our American Black Walnut flooring in Prime Grade timber that finishes to a very high standard. As with all our luxury engineered floors this is a top-quality, wide-plank floor in long random lengths.
Characteristics of Engineered Black Walnut Flooring
With Prime Black Walnut you will see some colour variation from dark chocolate with occasional flashes of caramels and cream, and a light smattering of knots. Predominantly Walnut features rich, dark brown to purplish-black heartwood and it is straight-grained, however a wavy or curly grain may present in places.
Price per m2
We manufacture our engineered Black Walnut flooring in the following finishes, widths and prices:
Unfinished – Engineered Black Walnut Flooring 125mm up to 260mm wide £89.00 m2 + V.A.T.
UV Oiled – Engineered Black Walnut Flooring 125mm up to 260mm wide
£93.70 m2 + V.A.T.
Engineered American Black Walnut Flooring Technical Specification
- Our Black Walnut Engineered T & G looring is 20mm thick.
- Suitable for use with all types of Under floor Heating systems
- Suitable for structural use – fixed directly to floor joists
- 5mm American Black Walnut wear-layer
- 15mm Birch Plywood substrate.
- Our Engineered Flooring is Tongue & Grooved on all 4 sides.
- Our Engineered American Black Walnut floorboards are machined with a Micro-Bevel as standard (long sides).
- Square-shoulder Engineered Black Walnut floorboards are also available on request.
- Prime American Black Walnut Engineered Flooring is available in fixed / mixed widths : 125mm – 260mm wide.
- Our Black Walnut Engineered Flooring is produced in median lengths 2400mm. This may vary upon timber availability, but expect some shorter lengths within your order..
- Prime American Black Walnut Engineered Flooring is supplied as standard as unfinished flooring – filled and sanded, ready-to-finish.
- Prime American Black Walnut Engineered Flooring prices are per square metre and exclusive of V.A.T.
Please note that descriptions and photographs of individual timbers & grades depict typical characteristics to expect. However Walnut is a natural material and denotes that each engineered hardwood floor is inherently unique.